Azure DevOps Community Launch Event
Microsoft recently launched its DevOps platform under the new name Azure DevOps. The two DevOps experts Neno Loje and Marc Müller are going to present you what is offered, how you can use it and what new features are available. An exciting day around DevOps best practices with Microsoft technologies and services is awaiting you.
People, process and tools are the crucial elements for a good and sustainable DevOps implementation in every company. In addition to presenting the five services of Azure DevOps, namely Azure Boards, Azure Pipelines, Azure Repos, Azure Test Plans and Azure Artifacts, we will discuss their concrete application and show you how you can optimize your DevOps process in your company. An event at the beginning of the year is an excellent way to take a look into the future. What’s new with .NET Core and how can I integrate Azure Services into my application landscape or development process? Are containers going to be the next big thing? This and many more important topics await you at the Community Launch day.
Why you should participate in the event
- Presentation of the new features in Azure DevOps
- Best practices for DevOps using Microsoft tools and services
- Strategy and outlook for developers in the .NET and Azure ecosystems
- Lectures and demonstrations
- Interactivity - You have the opportunity to ask our experts questions and discuss them together.
- Date: Tuesday, 29. January 2019, 09:00 to 16:00 o’clock
- Location: Microsoft Switzerland, Richtistr. 3, 8304 Wallisellen, Switzerland
- Speakers: Marc Müller and Neno Loje. Both proven experts and MVPs.
- Language: English
- Costs: Free of charge
- Please register for the event at the following link: Event Registration
- This event is a free community event. Please register in time, the number of seats is limited. If you are unable to attend after registration, please unsubscribe via the registration page or inform us by e-mail.
Microsoft Schweiz, Richtistr. 3, 8304 Wallisellen