Software engineering practices have changed drastically in the last few years. Agile practices, DevOps, Cloud Computing, Open Source and similar developments have proven their effectiveness. Microsoft’s platforms for software development and cloud computing have also embraced these concepts and are at the leading edge in their domain - also for cross platform mobile App development.
In this two-day training you will learn how mobile software development works with Microsoft’s tools and languages. Based on a consistent sample, you will learn how to
- setup a development environment for a mobile application with the latest versions of Visual Studio and Visual Studio Team Services,
- develop a simple Android and Windows App with Xamarin,
- benefit from the latest developments in the Visual Studio C# IDE (e.g. PerfTips, live code analysis, CodeLense, diagnostic tools, etc.),
- use Visual Studio Team Services to automate your build- and quality assurance processes,
- automate your tests using the Xamarin Test Cloud on over 2,000 real devices,
- automate deployment with Visual Studio Release Management and
- collect meaning7ful crash reports and feedback from your users in HockeyApp.
Microsoft Schweiz GmbH, Richtistrasse 3, 8304 Wallisellen